The CSD 450 is a FIPS 201 certified dual-digit optical fingerprint scanner that captures high-quality prints through an advanced optics design that enhances ambient light discrimination. Featuring a large platen area, the CSD 450 can capture dual-digit flat fingerprint impressions or a single-digit rolled impression.
The available software development kits allow easy integration into third-party applications and leverage 3M Cogent’s advanced biometric technology for applications such as fingerprint capture, 1:1 verification, and 1:N identification. With its forensic-quality image output, the CSD 450 is ideal for two-finger real time identification applications such as inmate handling, border control, and civil background check.
Enclosed in a durable and adjustable casing that meets IP 54 rating, ideal for biometric applications such as civil registry enrollment, biometric
document issuance, applicant identification, border control, and inmate release management.
Box Size: 1
Unit Size: 4.5 × 2.6 × 2.8 in. (115 × 66 × 71 mm)
- Low maintenance
- Forensic-quality flat fingerprint images
- Ambient light rejection
- Large active platen area
- 10 frames/second image capture
- Fully featured with auto capture, adjustable brightness, contrast, and gain functions
- FBI PIV-071006 Mobile ID FAP 30, FIPS 201 PIV certified
- Resolution: 500 ppi
- Uniform Illumination: Automatically Calibrated
- Active Platen Area: 1.6 x 1.5 in., 800 x 750 pixels
- Platen Area: 1.8 × 1.8 in. (46 × 46 mm)
- Gray Scale: 8-bit, 256 levels
- Available SDKs: FPCaptureAccess, FPCaptureExpressLite
- Interface/Power: USB 2.0, data and power
- Weight: 1.04 lbs (0.47 kg)
- Dimensions: 115 × 66 × 71 mm
- Opertaing Temperature: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
- Humidity: 10-90% , non-condensing