Patron Traffic Counter (PTC) is the Latest offering
from CELECT under Library Convergence Portfolio.
Not only will PTC helps you to replace the paper
registers placed at Entry / Exit locations with the
electronic authentication device, it will also ensure
that you get real time reports. The system can
directly be integrated with your existing Identity
methods of Smart Cards, Biometrics or Barcode.
'In case the library does not have an existing Identity
infrastructure, CELECT can provide all type of
Identity Management Solutions.
- PTC system automates process of Patron IN and OUT entries with touch & GO interface
- PTC system automates the MIS and analysis process
- Provides secure system access using Smart Cards or Biometrics
- Single web application for management and tracking of all business processes
- Paperless environment, complete workflow management & minimal manpower intervention
- Developing comprehensive Management Information system
- Increasing the satisfaction levels of all stakeholders
- Increase the reach of the services at all the location in the world by using web access
- Enabling access to all the stake holders in the process through a browser based methodology to enable anywhere access
- Load the Data collected through Application software on to the Centralized data base
- Providing a Data Integrity manager with rules engines
- Automate maximum system processes to enable paper less environment
- Pay library fine directly from PTC (Future development, not available currently)
Direct Data Integration
PTC does not need any specific data integration with your existing LMS.
Just export a csv file from your LMS with 3-4 data fields and import the same csv into PTC system.
That’s it. The system is ready to Go Live.
If you are using KOHA as your LMS, then the data transfer is much more faster.
The system can be configure to take the Patron Data directly form the KOHA system.
Further the reporting links can also be directly plugged into the KOHA interface.
PTC can be configured to display CELECT Digital Signage System whenever it is in idle mode.
The configuration of the timelines and the setup of the Digital Signage System is readily available
in the PTC Software.
The Digital Signage System allows the Library to display text, images, videos,
presentations on the PTC screen directly without any usb drive.
The Digital Signage playlist can be configured using the web interface of PTC.
- Barcode Only
- Biometric Only
- Smartcard Only
- Barcode + Biometric
- Barcode + Smartcard
- Biometric + Smartcard
- Barcode + Samrtcard + Biometric