It is ideal for access control, time keeping, banking, ID recognition & credit verification and related applications. In fact, wherever a magnetic stripe ID or transaction card is used, one can find a related use for the versatile, user-friendly Mag Stripe Reader reader/writer.
The MSR606 is designed to offer a reading and writing solution of high and/or low coercivity cards that will attractively complement an existing system.
Unit Size:212L x 64W x 63H mm
- Communication: Standard USB
- 3-track version can read/write all three tracks data, 300-4000 oe
- Reading/Writing magnetic stripe card complied with ISO formats
- Media Speed: Read: 5-50 ips (read speed 5-40 ips for track 2 at 210bpi), Write: 5-30
- Media Coercivity: Read: 300-4000 Oe Mag. Card, Write: 300-4000 Oe Mag. Card
- Media Coercivity: Read 300-4000 Oe Mag. Card, Write 300-4000 Oe Mag. Card
- Error Rate: Read < 0.5% Write < 0.8%
- Bit per Char: 5-7 bit per char
- Power supply: External switching Power, Input: 100-240VAC, Output: 9VDC 2A
- Current/operating: Typical 350mA Max,600mA plus for each writing track
- Body: ABS 94V-0 / Metal housing optional
- Swipe: Manual, single direction
- Dimensions: 212L x 64W x 63H mm
- Weight: 1.4Kg approx.
- Operation: -10oC to 60oC 10 to 85% humidity, non condensing
- Storage: -30oC to 70oC 10 to 90% humidity, non condensing