- Elegant design
- Small form factor fit for letter shop
- All major operating systems supported
- High speed data transmission
- For traditional clients as well as thin- and zero client products and solutions.
- Uses native CCID driver from operating system – no additional drive installation required.
- Supports a broad range of operating systems and works with the native CCID driver and PC/SC-API from the operating system.
- Supports contactless smarts cards with up to 848 Kbps in the fastest ISO 14443 transmission mode.
- Small and sleek footprint with optional mounting options.
- Global certifications for worldwide usage.
- Interoperable with various smart card technologies, tags and standards such as ISO 14443 A/B, ISO 15693, iClass®, Seos® (OTP only), MIFARE® Classic / Ultralight / Ultralight C / Plus, MIFARE DESFire® / DESFire EV1 / DESFire EV2.
- Support for HID Global solutions : ActivID® ActivClient, ActivID® Applets, and HID Trusted Tag® Service.
CONTACTLESS SMART CARD READER:
- Leverage existing employee badge: Expand the usage of existing physical access cards to computer logon, as well as network and cloud access.
- Increased security and better user experience: Read and retrieve highly secure one-time passwords (OTP) from Seos® cards.
- Easy to install: Eliminates the need to install drivers; uses native-supported CCID drivers within the operating system.
- Compact form factor: Enables two-factor authentication in space-restricted work environments such as healthcare.
CONTACTLESS CARD READER OMNIKEY 5022 DETAILS:
Support for HID Global solutions : ActivID® ActivClient, ActivID® Applets, and HID Trusted Tag® Service.
Typical environments for the reader include healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, enterprise, government and other agencies seeking higher security and access management.
The OMNIKEY 5022 read can also be used to meet security and regulatory compliance requirements which mandate two-factor user authentication for accessing workstations and applications.
The reader eliminates the requirement for driver installation and is suitable to be used with standard PC or workstations, as well as with thin and zero clients.
By supporting numerous credentials based on common ISO14443 A/B, ISO 15693 standards, the reader is an ideal entrylevel choice to support a small footprint.
The OMNIKEY 5022 is interoperable with a number of smart card technologies, tags, and NFC-enabled smart devices.
The reader is integrated and tested with HID Global’s ActivID® ActivClient, ActivID® Applets, and HID Trusted Tag® Service.