bibliotheca flex AMH™ return + sorting solutions
Not only anytime book returns but also automated sorting of books.
bibliotheca flex AMH™ return + sorting solutions are designed to help the library manage dual tasks using same technology.
Not only is it ideal for library patrons but it saves a lot of time of library staff, because the books come pre-sorted to them. They just need to be stacked back.
- Needless to say book drop and sorting stations have direct communication with ILS/ LMS.
- Customer gets instant notification that the book is received back by the library and the library gets the books sorted.
- Flexibility and customization are part of the system design.
- The system can even be designed to move the books across multiple floors.
- Returning options can be smart return bins or stacking carts.
- Add & grow system ensures that you can add any number of bins to the system anytime during a scaleup.
- Integration with majority of ILS/LMS.