If your library is using paper registers to make inward and outward entries of its patrons in the library, then a good deal of precious resources are being wasted.
Firstly it is time consuming and secondly the paper registers are not able to provide any real time information.
If you are a public library and wish to have certain control over the usage of resources within your library then you need a system to track and manage the footfall of the patron in your library.
And in case you are keep on looking for data regarding your library usage statistics then look no further. CLEECT PTC is the solution for you.
Get more for your library with PTC:
- PTC system automates process of Patron IN and OUT entries with touch & GO interface.
- PTC system automates the MIS and analysis process.
- Provides secure system access using Barcodes, QR codes, Smart Cards, Biometrics or face recognition technologies.
- It enables the library to get the information of who is using the library and for how much time.
- The reporting is available department / category wise.
- For public libraries it enables fair usage policy so that the library admin can be intimated if there is misuse of the library resources.
- Paperless environment, complete workflow management & minimal manpower intervention.